Friday, March 2, 2007

How to spend 30 million dollars


Yesterday I was in a house worth 30 million dollars. The house took two years to build, this was apparently too long for the wife of the bread winner and now she wants him to sell it. I couldn't help but think how nice it would have been to have my best friends and a keg of Pabst Blue Ribbon.

Anyways here are some highlights of what I saw:
  • The house is 4 stories with its own underground garage and heated driveways
  • Theater
  • 2 evelvators
  • Its own gondola
  • The view out of the upstairs shower is worth a million dollars
  • A million dollars worth of custom iron work
  • the whole house has touch screens to operate it
  • Did I mention that this guy built himself a personal gondola...holy shit.

1 comment:

anthony said...

Everytime I make plans to spend 30 million it get's taken out of my account before i get to, it's frustrating.